Frequently Asked Questions
- Any inquiries send to [email protected] or contact IKIM Corporate Communication Unit
– + 60(3) 6204 6200 (G) ext.: 6331 / 6330 » Unit Perhubungan Korporat IKIM Corporate Communication Unit
– For any comments and suggestions [email protected]
- Who can access IKIM website?
– Anyone can access IKIM website. However, only IKIM staff with user account is allowed to enter the online intranet application service provided at IKIM website.
- How do I make a complaint about the service at IKIM?
– You can submit your complaint using the form at the Contact online section by providing your complete and accurate information.
- How do I know if there are vacancies advertised in IKIM?
– Current employment opportunities at IKIM can be found under CAREER. You can also view career advertisement if they appear on IKIM Website.
- How do I know the latest programme organized by IKIM?
– You can refer to IKIM Website at IKIM Programme module or contact IKIM Programme & Training Unit:
+ 60(3) 6204 6200 (G) ext.: 6325 / 6322 / 6326 / 6323 / 6321 / 6324 » IKIM Programme & Training Unit
– or email to [email protected]
- How can I listen to the Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia (IKIMfm) online radio?
– You can listen to the Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia (IKIMfm) online radio channel at http://ikimfm.my/
- How can I view the Live Broadcast / Recording of the Malaysian Institute of Islamic Understanding InternetTV (TVIKIM)?
– You can view the Live Broadcast/ Recording of the Malaysian Institute of Islamic Understanding Internet TV (TVIKIM) through online at /http://tvikim.my/